Sunday, June 3, 2012

A Crossroads

The predominant subject matter of my blog depresses me. Paying such close attention to how things work in the world depresses me. Being awake and knowing about what's really going on depresses me (even if I don't have the complete picture), especially when so many are still asleep and refuse to wake up.

I've joined a band, the Loafing Oafs. I have a bunch of songs to learn, and that's how I am going to spend most of my free time. This does NOT depress me.



I'll still post occasional articles more along the lines of what I posted the last four or five times. I'll try to post more positive stuff, though that sounds silly. And of course, I'll post details about the Loafing Oafs as they become available.

Peace. May we get to the point where we understand what that word REALLY means.

No comments:

Post a Comment