Friday, February 24, 2012

Grail of compassion - Golden Ratio - Fractals

So apparently, fractals are the secret to life, the underlying pattern in our DNA, and in the way all plants grow from seed to fully developed organism. When applied to architecture, it's called "sacred geometry". And it is the pattern by which the Parthenon in Athens was built. It also is the pattern on to which Stonehenge was built.

So, my wife found this video--it's 38 seconds long--and after I watched it, even without really paying attention to it (oddly enough) I felt like something about it expanded my understanding of this complex subject. I still only grasp the basic bare bones concept and not its application, but it was strange after I watched it, like something in it had imprinted upon me, in a totally positive manner. I don't know, see what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment