Saturday, April 16, 2011

Quotes

"It is easier to rob by setting up a bank than by holding up a bank clerk." ~~ Bertolt Brecht

"If I want to be free from any other man’s dictation, I must understand that I can have no other man under my control." ~~ William Graham Sumner

"My definition of a free society is a society where it is safe to be unpopular." ~~ Adlai Stevenson

"No professional politician is ever actually in favor of public economy. It is his implacable enemy, and he knows it. All professional politicians are dedicated wholeheartedly to waste and corruption. They are the enemies of every decent man." ~~ H.L. Mencken

"There is no nonsense so arrant that it cannot be made the creed of the vast majority by adequate governmental action." ~~ Bertrand Russell

No comments:

Post a Comment