Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Michael Vick is still a sorry unrepentant douchebag




I think this says all we need to know about Michael Vick's attitude toward dog fighting, his dogs and talking about it. The key to the city? Bitch please. What a DICKHEAD!

I really admire Richard Hunter for his effort at adopting one of Vick's abused dogs and exposing how Vick only says he regrets his actions and has changed only because he still wants to be a pro football QB in the NFL with all the perks and the lifestyle that come with it. Vick only regrets getting caught and going to jail.

 I've been a guest on Richard's radio show 3 or 4 times. We like talking politics, and I always thought he was a cool guy. But this series of events prove his dedication to a cause he believes in and I truly admire him for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment