Friday, July 9, 2010

BP is the worst thing in the world as of April, 2010

And they deserve to exponentially reap what they have sewn.

I really don't want to piss you good people off this morning, but knowing most of you are as concerned about the effects of this BP oil disaster as I am, you certainly should be made aware of exactly how shitty the folks at BP are and what their supposed "clean up" consists of, and the results of their "efforts." I am posting two videos here. The first one needs to be watched because the images are mortifying. The second one is something you can just listen to--you can have it open and playing while you do something else with your eyes. But it will affect you, if you have even the smallest blackest heart. The people in charge of BP, and in charge of the govt agencies responsible for overseeing the cleanup--these people have no hearts, no consciences, and as far as I can tell, not the least bit of foresight.

The most destructive thing in the world is "hate." No matter how angry I get about something or at someone, I maintain every single fiber in me to not let my emotions respond with hate, I really do. But every day, I am made aware of more outrageous actions by BP and the govt who enables BP to continue its base level of corruption, it puts such strain on my ability to control my hate, that I am losing that ability. My empathy for people who are suffering--which because of this disaster, will soon mean every single one of us--is such that it is turning me vengeful against these awful, destructive, incapable and negligent BP and govt "people". I can feel the hate amassing in me, and I daydream about one day becoming a story on the news that ends with "... number of BP executives dead before turning the gun on himself."

Of course, that's just my twisted sense of humor trying to help me rationalize and deal with how dark my emotions toward this disaster and the efforts to contain it have become. Please don't worry about me, I control my actions, just not my emotional response toward uncaring, hateful, irresponsible jack-offs who cannot see that all that they do (and don't do) 
ultimately affects billions of people. In my imagination I want to take 3 truckloads of the hardest, scariest gang bangers you've ever seen, armed out the ass with AKs and more rounds than they could ever shoot, and with another truckload of respirators and other protective gear to deliver to cleanup crews, and the moment some BP corporate dick tries to stop us or confront us, we simply respond by saying, " Really?"

Watch the first video, and listen to the second one. I'm very sorry if this inspires emotions counter to your productivity today--but until we are all outraged so much to change what's going on down there, then it will continue to get worse, and we will all suffer the consequences, not just those poor people down there struggling against the govt agencies and BP trying to clean up this overwhelming nightmare destroying their lives and homes.--jef



Watch...


video link


Listen...


video link

May whatever god you believe in have mercy on us all...

No comments:

Post a Comment